Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Review: Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara

Bonjour Divas,

If you want extra volume for your lashes and if you have few and small lashes like myself then girls this product is worth getting WOW I am impressed and obsessed with this product so much it does a really great job at elongating and defining lashes gives a sexy drama to eyes it doesn't smudge, & is in the color blackest black.

For achieving voluminous curled lashes use an eyelash curler before mascara application VOILA give yourself a 10/10 for looking fabulous.

I am going to give this Mascara a 9.9/10 worth buying and a STEAL. I purchased it from EBCO Karachi for PKR1300!



Love,
Glam Gurru




Disclaimer"This is not a paid review all opinions are my own and honest"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.