Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Review: Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick

Bonjour Divas,

Wish you all a Happy New Year, Today I am going to review two shades from Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick series.

Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick Shade 106 Rossetto/Rouge A Levres

Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick Shade 109 Rossetto/Rouge A Levres



As you can see both the shades are very pretty there is no doubt that I am very impressed by this entire series by Rimmel London but currently I just bought two shades and now I am craving for more, I love #109 which is kind of orange-coral and #106 is pretty bright pink.

So #109 is spring summery color but I can not wear such type of shade every day as I am more into bright pink shades hence #106 is my favorite pick for 365 days through and through.

I like the fact this lipstick is pigmented, it applies on the lips like butter but give lips a mix of gloss & matte finish, I love the packaging it is super chic and easy to carry.


I purchased this lipstick from EBCO Karachi for PKR 850 trust me this lipstick is a steal.

Love,
Glam Gurru






Disclaimer: "This isn't a paid review all opinions are honest and my own"

1 comment:

  1. WOW. the pink one resembles MAC impassioned! gorgeous shades

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.