Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Review: Vaseline Cocoa & Shea Smoothing Body Butter


Bonjour Divas,

I don't know why but I always associate Cocoa with winter and I simply love the cocoa scent. Luckily I found my favorite pick for winters which is Vaseline Cocoa and Shea Smoothing Body Butter. Unfortunately in Pakistan this range is not officially launched, here we have the body lotion series in Aloe, Cocoa and Oat Soft.


No offense but I don't find body lotions hydrating instead I prefer body butters in winter. There are many reasons why I like Vaseline Cocoa and Shea body butter the consistency is silky smooth and hydrates skin very well. Its for those winter days when your skin is extremely dehydrated dead and dry. The rich silky or I must say luscious formula penetrates in the skin and stays there for good long hours. It simply makes skin look polished and young. It smells great too the scent is not sweet like chocolate but very delicate and refreshing. If I compare this product with The Body Shop Body Butter the Vaseline Body Butter has better staying power. Some people may find the formula greasy and may complain about not dissolving but girls its winter time we need to give our skin extra attention and care so instead of complaining gently massage this body butter on your skin until it completely penetrates and if it still doesn't satisfy you try the body lotions instead which are watery based or if you can afford go for TBS Body Butters.

I simply adore Vaseline for creating this formula its best for people like me who have dry skin during winter also I love the fact how natural the ingredients are and with all the goodness of this product you don't have to pay extra to fetch this Body Butter its extremely pocket friendly I paid PKR 600 for 500ML Jar.


Love,
Glam Gurru




Disclaimer: "All Opinions are my own, This isn't a Paid Review"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.