Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Brand Review: Gushaay

Bonjour Divas,

Forgive me for being away as I have been really busy, I was planning to do a review on my NYX professional palette then I thought too much of beauty product's reviews I have done lets do something different this time so I found this affordable online brand called "Gushaay" owned by a dear one.

So basically "Gushaay" is a new emerging brand that sells pret wear to the people who are not afraid to look vibrant, chic, young at heart, and doesn't mind playing with fun silhouettes.

"Gushaay" is a young emerging brand which make all kinds of customize designs i.e. one piece one design which they never show to other customers and also they make clothes in bulk for buyers demanding larger quantities. Side by side "Gushaay" participates in exhibitions abroad, specially in India whose Gushaay's favorite market.

What I like about "Gushaay" is they are fashion forward, their cuts are trendy and on top of that they are affordable also there is no compromise on the fabric quality. I am such a picky buyer if my clothes doesn't fits me right and quality of fabric and work is average I just lose my mind what's the point of paying so much when you don't get a quality product. Thank God this isn't the case with this brand I have bought few custom made dresses from Gushaay and trust me people came up to me to ask where did I get my clothes made from. NO LIES PROMISE I am going to post some of the product pictures that they have made public and for further inquires you can visit their page http://www.facebook.com/Gushaay They do worldwide shipping so Look Good and Enjoy the pictures.

Love,
Glam Gurru




















Disclaimer: This is not a PAID review. All opinions are genuine and my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.