Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Review: Urban Decay Dangerous Palette 2012

Bonjour Divas,

I got fabulous Holiday gift from my cousin who lives in the US, she sent me the Urban Decay Dangerous Palette 2012 and I am super excited this is my first ever Urban Decay product and trust me its worth getting all the 6 shades in the palette are super pigmented and of excellent quality also you get a mini lip gloss in pretty pinkish shade.

The Urban Decay Dangerous Palette 2012 costs $36 it is introduced along with the three other palettes under UD 2012 Holiday Collection. All the eye shades formulas are reformulated by the UD team as well as they revamped the packaging I don't own any of the previous palettes however if you see the older ones online this palette looks much handy and chic I love the zipper packaging it is indeed travel friendly.

Six of the eye shades swatches:

Gravity is violet with mauve and has silver micro-shimmers
Loaded is deepest green
Evidence is velvet navy
Deeper is metallic bronze
Mushroom is metallic silvery grey
Ace is charcoal with a hint of deep blue

Mini Lip Gloss
Nude is kind of pretty pink with shimmery sparkles

I am super excited about this palette I love all the shades and I am sure with this in my makeup bag I will be able to put up various night time looks.

With all means I badly need to get Urban Decay Naked 2 have read excellent reviews about that palette but I am confused between The Vice Palette and Naked 2. What do you guys suggest which one is worth buying as I am new to the Urban Decay family.

Also for my divas I will try to put up an eye makeup look from this palette.


Love,
Glam Gurru









Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and honest, this is not a paid review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.