Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Look of the Day

Bonjour Divas,

I tried to create a day time look with UD Dangerous Palette unfortunately I couldn't take pictures from professional camera as I was in a hurry so excuse me for the picture quality. Pictures in this post is taken from Black Berry.


I wore grey today from my UD Palette I picked Ace which is charcoal kind of color with a hint of deep blue tone. I applied ace on my eye lid in an angle to give it a soft cat eye smokey look to brighten up my eyes I applied white eye shade on my inner corners from NYX professional palette. I didn't put eye liner as I felt it would over do the day look so I kept the eye makeup soft by applying light coats of mascara, for achieving perfect cat eye shape you can always use a scotch tape.


I wore pink lipstick by Dazz Mattaz in the color Vanilla Cherry Fudge.


My natural hair are bouncy and wavy to enhance my curls I put up hot steam rollers for less then 10 minutes.


Love,
Glam Gurru








Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own and honest this is not a paid review"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.