Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Review: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Bonjour Divas,

I have used liquid foundations, but I can't carry them in this humid weather and seriously I am not fond of the runny consistency that they have. When I need extra coverage and I am off for a formal party I use my Kryolan Professional TV Paint Stick Base (if you know how to play with it, the coverage and staying power it has is just unmatched-able) otherwise casually I wear Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow in fair. Recently I got my hands on this Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup its OIL-FREE SPF 20 and I have it in Rose Cream 60 !

I love the way it easily glides on my skin, looks very natural and clean. My face doesn't look cakey and is easier to apply then a foundation. Its a cream powder and I work it out as a foundation substitute, it dries on my face quickly so there is no need to use a setting powder but sometimes I use slight amount of setting powder to achieve more fresh looking face. I also like the fact it is actually good for your skin as it contains SPF 20 which saves you from harsh UV rays. It contains skin clearing vitamins to achieve balance skin tone. It has no oil so its Non-Acnegenic and is fragrance free.

I love the packaging it looks so chic and expensive.
It lasts long makes my skin even tone and soft looking, However I would say it doesn't provide full coverage but over all I am happy with this product.

I would suggest this product to all skin types as it doesn't contain harmful ingredients which may cause breakouts. If you have really oily skin top it off with a translucent powder and you are all set to go girl.






Thumbs Up:

*If you like products that contains SPF.
*If you want your product to be light weight long lasting.
*If you are fond of cream textured makeup.
*If you want silky smooth coverage.
*If you prefer oil free makeup products.

Thumbs Down:
*If you are not fond of cream textured makeup.
*If you want full coverage.




Love,
Glam Gurru










Disclaimer: All opinions are honest and my own, this is not a paid review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.