Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Note

Bonjour Divas, 

Before I begin with my blog, I would like to tell you few things related to it. First of all little information about myself I am a Fashion Marketing and Merchandising graduate and I turned 23 this year, I love FASHION and I believe you don't have to be rich to look good everyone has an individual charisma and that should be polished, nurtured and highlighted in your personality so BE YOURSELF!!



My blog is going to be simple and in English, you wouldn't need dictionary to understand but yeah some times you would have to look up to fashion dictionary as I may use certain fashion terms. I will do reviews, trend analysis, trend forecast, beauty tips, hauls, and also I will incorporate lifestyle in my blog so stay connected. I hope you will like my style of blogging as I believe I am not going to be the conventional one. I need all your support and encouragement!!

For queries email me on: glamgurru@hotmail.com

With Love Glam Gurru ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.